1.1 Here at BX Merchandise, we respect the personal data of our website visitors and service users and it is used only to improve your experience of ordering from us.
1.2 We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Your information will be never disclosed to the third parties, except where it is part of our service to you (e.g. arranging a delivery via courier service), with your permission to do so.
1.3 We collect a certain amount of personal information from when you sign up for an account with us, requesting a quote, place an order or register for our mailing list.
1.4 We hold some of your personal information including name, email address, phone number, and address.
1.5 For more information about us, see section 10.
2. How and why we use your data
2.1 Name and contact details such as email, address and phone number:
- To deliver your products;
- To let you know when your order will be ready and will arrive;
- To let you know about our products, deals and services.
2.2 There are a few options for you to pay for your order. If you pay over the phone, with a cheque or by bank transfer, none of your payment details is stored. However, we need to get some information from you in order:
- To take payments from you;
- To give you a refund;
- To prevent or detect fraudulent activity.
2.3 Your contact history, like emails, feedback and reviews etc. This will help us:
- To train our team, so you can get the best customer experience;
- To give you our best personal support;
- To keep on track of performance and for quality assurance.
2.4 Your basket items, pricing and quote information, artwork and order history:
- To perform your orders;
- To give you the best personal support and to process your returns;
- We keep your artwork on the system to speed up the order process;
- To make sure we know what you like and may want again.
2.5 Promotion and survey entries:
- To make your experience better by providing a response to a survey;
- To know if you’re interested in a promotion.
2.6 Information from your device, and how you use our website:
- To improve our website and set default options for you – where you are, what language you want to use or if you come across any website problems;
- To tailor adverts to you so, you see things you are interested in.
3. Do we provide your personal data to others?
3.1 We do not sell any of your data.
3.2 We may, however, disclose your personal data to our suppliers or subcontractors in order:
- To get your logo printed on the merchandise we need to give your details to our printing partner;
- To get your order delivered we need to provide your name, address and phone number to the courier;
3.3 If we have to share your data, we have checked that each supplier or subcontractor is compliant with the relevant legislation. That they are keeping your data as safe and confidential as we are and storing and using it only for the purpose which they received it for.
4. Marketing & Communications
4.1 We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and newsletters. If you agree we will send you emails with a newsletter. By doing this we can keep you updated on new products, special offers and merchandise inspirations.
4.2 You have the option to opt out of our email marketing at any time – just click the “unsubscribe” link in an email newsletter we have sent you, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be removed from our mailing list.
4.3 The above will not unsubscribe you from emails regarding your order.
5. Retaining and deleting personal data
5.1 Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes should not be kept for longer than is necessary.
5.2 If you do not wish to be a customer of ours or want us to hold any of your data you can contact us to request, we delete it.
5.3 Where required or necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we will hold certain information even after you have closed your account and even if we no longer need us to provide a service for you.
6. Amendments to this Policy
6.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
6.2 We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
6.3 In the event we make material changes that may reduce your rights or obligations under this policy, we will post a notice notifying users when it is updated.
7. Your Rights
7.1 Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- The right to be informed about how we use your information;
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you;
- The right to correct any info we hold that’s inaccurate;
- The right to ask us to delete your information;
- The right to request we restrict our processing and collecting of your data (this may not always be possible);
- The right to withdraw your consent;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to complain to the ICO.
7.2 If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or its application, or if you believe your personal information has been used in a way that is not consistent with this policy or your specified preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com or post at – The Bon Marche Centre, Unit 218, 241-251 Ferndale Road, London, SW9 8BJ.
8. About cookies
8.1 Cookies are very small information files that are sent by us to your computer or other access devices, which we can access when you visit our site in future.
8.2 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- To identify you when you visit our website and as you navigate our website;
- To help us to determine if you are logged into our website;
- To store information about your preferences and personalise the website for you;
- As an element of security measures used to protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our website and services generally;
- To help us display advertisements that will be relevant to you;
- To help us to analyse the use and performance of our website and services;
8.4 By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your web browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
8.5 Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
9. Cookies used by our service provider
10. Our Company Details
10.1 Our website is owned by Brand Xposure UK Ltd and operated by Akiko Design Ltd.
10.2 We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 6260952, and our registered office is at Bon Marche Centre, 241-251 Ferndale Road, London, SW9 8BJ, United Kingdom.
10.3 Our principal place of business is at Unit 218, Bon Marche Centre, 241-251 Ferndale Road, London, SW9 8BJ, United Kingdom
10.4 You can contact us:
- By post, to the postal address given above;
- By telephone, on the contact number (+44) 0207 737 0315;
- By email, using firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Data protection responsible contact details:
Brand Xposure UK Ltd t/a BX Merchandise
The Bon Marche Centre, 241-251 Ferndale Road
London, SW9 8BJ
(+44) 0207 737 0315